Morning, Noon or Night: 10 Tasty Ways to Top Toast
Bread has a bad reputation these days, but that doesn’t mean we should overlook one of its most irresistible forms: toast! Whole wheat or brioche, sourdough or seeded, a slice of toasted bread is a base for all kinds of toppings that make a light yet satisfying meal any time of the day. If you’re looking for some fresh inspiration, check out these 10 recipes, which top toast with combinations like sweet citrus butter, herbed goat cheese and smoked salmon, Stilton and pickled pears, and more.
• 1 Inspired Toast with Sweet Citrus Butter
• 2 Seeded Bread Tartines with Herbed Goat Cheese and Smoked Salmon at Whole Living
• 3 Avocado Toast from Andrew of Making Sunday Sauce
• 4 Stilton on Toast with Pickled Pears at BBC Good Food
• 5 Fried Egg Kale Toast from Megan of Feasting on Art