Monkey bread was the runaway hit of December recipes, followed by sweet potato hash, Thai-style Brussels sprouts, and hot buttered rum!
• 1 Monkey Bread with Bourbon Creme Anglaise
• 2 Thai-Style Brussels Sprouts
• 3 Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage and Eggs
• 4 (Grownup) Almond Joy Milkshakes
• 5 Cream Cheese Braids
• 6 Hot Buttered Rum
• 7 Holiday Snowballs
• 8 Pork Ragu with Semolina Gnocchi
• 9 Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup
• 10 Apple Spice Bourbon Infusion
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)