Michael Pollan Picks 3 New Food Rules
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Michael Pollan updates his “food rules”. Plus, the miracle of iodine, and the rise of restaurant composting.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Farm-to-table is fine, but what comes next? – AP
• The miracle of iodine – Global Post
• Irradiated Lobsters in Irish Sea Point to Safe Sushi – Bloomberg
• Ugandan Food Protests Grow Violent – New York Times
• That kitchen grease isn’t sliding through sewers – MSNBC
• Michael Pollan picks 3 new food rules – Slow Food USA
• Wine for “mommy” sets off trademark fight – Reuters
• Coming soon: Fido to Go, a food truck for dogs – Time Out Chicago
• Shrimpers to catch customers through online market – Marketplace
• Celebrity Chef Lidia Bastianich’s Empire of Eats – CNBC
(Image: Food News Journal)