Melt in Your Mouth: Five Little Nibbles with Puff Pastry
Remember how we said pre-made store-bought puff pastry was one of our favorite kitchen short cuts during the busy entertaining season? We weren’t kidding! Here are five recipes that are as mouthwatering as they are easy-peasy to make:
1. Jam Straws from O Magazine – Puff pastry straws with a smattering of jam baked into the fold are such great idea!
2. Honey, Pistachio, and Rum Palmiers from Pro Bono Baker – These just sound too delicious for words.
3. Miniature Camembert Walnut Pastries from Epicurious – This is the perfect example of a quick, elegant appetizer using just a few simple ingredients.
4. Savory Pumpkin Puffs from Martha Stewart – Tasty (and adorable!) little sandwiches of puff pastry and cheese.
5. Plum Puff Dumplings from Food & Wine – Any fruit baked into a little nest of puff pastry is a winner in our book!
Which one to make? We recommend all five!
What are your favorite quick nibbles made with puff pastry?