10 Undeniable Reasons You Should Put Melon In Your Salad
When it gets really hot out — and I mean really hot — all I want to for lunch and dinner are lots and lots of seasonal vegetables that form the semblance of a salad. Having a salad based around melon makes it even better. There’s something about that cool sweet melon mixed with salty cheese or meat and some bitter greens that is so satisfying in the heat. Paired with a glass of crisp white wine? Heaven.
Do you put melon in your salad? What are your favorite combinations?
1. Cantaloupe Salad with Basil, Fresh Mozzarella & Onions
2. Watermelon Salad With Feta & Mint
3. Cucumber Honeydew Salad with Feta – Two Peas and Their Pod
4. Canary Melon and Cilantro Salad – Keep It Simple Foods
5. Ruby Red Grapefruit, Golden Melon Balls & Purple Thyme Salad – Mowielicious
1. Cool Melon Salad With Hot Bacon
2. Avocado and Melon Salad – Drum Beets
3. Watermelon Salad with Radish and Sage – Melangery
4. Prosciutto and Cantaloupe Salad – Hardly Housewives
5. Charred Corn Watermelon Salad – Feast and Harmony
(Images: See linked posts)