Melissa Clark’s Renovated Kitchen & A Nutty Chocolate Tart This Time Last Year
We love this peek inside Melissa Clark’s kitchen from a year ago! Take a look yourself, plus a nut-filled tart perfect for Valentine’s day, some ideas for snow-day cooking, and a handy use for bull-clips in the kitchen.
The images above are in bold below.
• Step inside Melissa Clark’s renovated kitchen and she how she develops her recipes!
• Don’t drink alcohol? We have you covered. Here are eleven of our favorite and festive non-alcoholic cocktails.
• A quick and easy way to get eggshell out of your bowl.
• Some great tips on cleaning the toaster.
• Take your pick from this list of snow-day cooking projects next time a blizzard hits.
• MFK Fisher is one of our most beloved food icons.
• You’d never know that this kitchen renovation only cost $15, would you?
• Need some inspiration for Valentine’s Day? Here are some great ideas for small meals.
• Some good tricks for softening butter quickly.
• This Nutty Chocolate Tart has Valentine’s Day written all over it.
• A refresher course on blanching vegetables.
• This pasta dish of orecchiette, chantarelles, sage, and walnuts is making our mouths water.
• We bought the Utby bar table from Ikea to use in the kitchen. Here’s our review.
• Fluffy pancakes are the best Saturday morning breakfast ever.
• Try hanging your kitchen towels from bull clips!
Year Ago and a Week: A Teeny Tiny Kitchen and Teeny Tiny Pancakes