Meet The Kitchn Team: Jill Slater
Blogger: Jill Slater
Started at The Kitchn: 2009
Jill Slater is another Apartment Therapy veteran who crossed over to The Kitchn. Jill lives in New York City, and she shares a weekly Kitchen Tour. We love Jill’s kitchen tours; she has a knack for finding interesting kitchens and cooks, and peeking inside very cool spaces. Read on for a bit more about Jill, and to see a few favorite tours from this past year!
A FEW QUESTIONS FOR JILL
- What’s your favorite kitchen tool?
Immersion blender, hands down!
- What’s your secret indulgence in the kitchen?
Hmmm, eating one square per day of the pound milk chocolate bar from Trader Joe’s. Or did you mean a cooking indulgence? If so, really serious harvest olive oil imported by and for Di Palo’s in Little Italy.
- What’s your favorite quote on food, cooking, or eating?
“Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.” – Michael Pollan
A FEW POSTS BY JILL
• Kitchen Tour: An Ultra-Sleek, Ultra-Micro Kitchen
• Kitchen Tour: Bob and Cortney of Sixx Design Serve Nine
• Kitchen Tour: John and Jason’s Color Infused Kitchen
• Kitchen Tour: Laura and Chris’s Brownstone with a Twist
• Kitchen Tour: Sharon Fashions a Cooking Oasis
MORE POSTS BY JILL
• See all of Jill’s posts at The Kitchn
(Images: as credited in above links)