We all know that slow cookers are lifesavers for those of us with busy lives who need some help getting dinner on the table. But slow cookers can do so much more than soups and stews!
Here are some ways you can make the most out of this essential kitchen appliance, sometimes in quite surprising ways.
The slow cooker can be used in all four seasons, from the summer when you don't want to heat the whole kitchen up with the stove or oven, to the winter when a slow cooker full of mulling apple cider fragrances your whole house. Check out these tips for some ideas, then pull out your slow cooker, and start cooking some of our favorite recipes!
Slow Cooker Tips
- 5 Reasons Why I Run My Slow Cooker All Night (Not All Day)
- 5 Tips and Recipes for Hot Drinks Made in the Slow Cooker
- Avoid These 5 Common Mistakes When Using Your Slow Cooker
- 11 Smart Ways to Use the Slow Cooker in the Summertime
- Yes, It Is Possible to Make Your Entire Thanksgiving Meal in Slow Cookers.
- How To Keep Mashed Potatoes Warm: The 4 Best Methods
4 Satisfying Meals from the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Slow Cooker Oatmeal with Honey & Fruit
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Slow Cooker Vegan Pumpkin Curry