As we've shared before, mascarpone is our secret dessert weapon. And ricotta? It also makes for delicious desserts, particularly when just slightly sweetened with honey. If you've got one of these two soft cheeses on hand, here are 10 desserts to put them to use, from fresh ricotta ice cream to orange and honey mascarpone crepes.
- TOP ROW
- 1 Ricotta Mousse With Balsamic-Pepper Cherries - The Kitchn
- 2 One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies - The Kitchn
- 3 Grilled Figs with Honeyed Mascarpone - The Kitchn
- 4 Fresh Ricotta Ice Cream - Food52
- 5 Lemon Ricotta Doughnuts - Elephantine via Cup of Jo
- BOTTOM ROW
- 6 Blueberry Mascarpone Tarts - Sugar and Snapshots
- 7 Strawberry and Mascarpone Galette - Delicieux
- 8 Mini Cannoli Bites - Pass the Sushi
- 9 Orange Honey Mascarpone Crepes - The Faux Martha
- 10 Ricotta Bundt Cake with Almond Drizzle - Foods for the Soul
(Images: as linked)
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.