Making Us Happy This Week: Treats that Satisfy Our Sweet Tooth
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
A birthday cake dish towel, chocolate dipped pretzels, and candy-themed temporary tattoos are just a few of the things making us happy this week.
- Sweet Tooth Cupcake Molds: We can’t resist a good pun, which is why we’ll be making our next batch of cupcakes in these molar-shaped molds.
- Lollipop Temporary Tattoos: These temporary tattoos show proclaim your love of candy without ruining your teeth. Sweet!
- Birthday Cake Recipe Dishtowel: You’ll never lose this homemade birthday cake recipe, not with it hanging in your kitchen all the time.
- ETTY Cupcake Apron: Even if you’re not whipping up a batch of cupcakes, this colorful printed apron is a must-have. And at less than $10 the price is right, too!
- Sprinkle Dark Chocolate Pretzel Rods: You might never eat plain pretzels again after having these dark chocolate dipped pretzel rods that are covered in rainbow sprinkles.
- India Tree Pastel Sanding Sugar: Make your baked good sparkle with these colorful sanding sugars.
Published: Sep 23, 2014