Making Mai Tais at Home & 3 Tricks for Perfect Chicken This Time Last Year
With summer (officially) just around the corner, we thought you might appreciate a little refresher course on how this warm weather stuff is done. For some popsicle inspiration, we have a review of the Zoku Quick Pop Maker, DIY icy pops, and Campari Citrus Pops. Also mai tai’s to make at home, ways to use pesto, and plenty more.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Tiki-tinis are set to be all the rage again this year. Start with a round of mai tai’s!
• Work that pesto! A little dab makes many dishes shine.
• Lovely squash ribbons for a simple summer salad.
• Relive the world cup with these excellent South African wines.
• Make our own icy pops? Oh, yes.
• Chocolate cupcakes that are…wait for it….vegan and gluten-free. Double win!
• No outdoor space doesn’t mean you have to miss out on grill season.
• Cooking perfect chicken is not a pipe dream.
• Shrimp and couscous are a perfect pairing in this salad.
• Know your frozen treats: a guide to ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and granita.
• Forget the after-work cocktail; have a campari citrus pop.
• Ever been at a dinner party with bad table conversation? Here are some tips that can help.
• Check out the awesome square shelves at the back of this teensy-tiny kitchen!
• Try mayo made with olive oil in your next potato salad.
• Is it worth buying a Zoku Quick Pop Maker for your summer popsicle cravings?