Make-Ahead Calzones, Favorite Summer Cookbooks & 10 Recipes for Potato Salad
It is high summer, which means it’s high time for things like strawberry shortcake, bowls of potato salad, and basil in everything. This time last year, we were talking about all of those, plus calzones that you can freeze for later, a critical look at bacon, and plenty more. Take a peek!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• On The Side: 10 Ways to Make a Potato Salad
• How to Make Calzones (And Freeze Them For Later!)
• Flowers on Your Basil Plants? Pinch Them Off!
• Summer Recipe: Old-Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
• 12 of Our Favorite Cookbooks for Summer
• Better Than Tabasco? Louisiana’s Crystal Hot Sauce
Previous Friday Flashback: Lemon Braised Chicken, Better Spice Storage & Cheesecake in the Slow Cooker