If there's one store we don't talk about enough on this site, it's Macy's. The department store always has great deals on clothes, accessories, home stuff, kitchen gear, and more. And right now, you can take an additional 10 to 20 percent off select home and kitchen items, which already happen to be on major sale; all you need to do is enter the code HOME at checkout.
With thousands of items on sale, finding the best bang for your buck is easier said than done. To help, we're sharing our seven favorite kitchen deals below.
This sale ends today (August 9), so stock up while the offer lasts!
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine, $134.99 (was $149.99): Want to start your day with a creamy cappuccino? Nespresso is the upper echelon of espresso makers.
- 6-Quart Instant Pot DUO, $89.99 (was $99.99): Psst … this Instant Pot is cheaper at Macy's right now than it is on Amazon!
- Pyrex Storage Set, $19.99 (was $24.99) for 12 pieces: Macy's sale is packed with small accessories you need, but always forget to buy. Seriously, when was the last time you thought to buy yourself new storage containers? These Pyrex ones will last you a while, too.
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Set, $399.99 (was $499.99) for a seven-piece set: As you probably know, we don't always love a cookware set, but this one from All-Clad actually has a good assortment of what you'd actually need. And it's $100 less than usual!
- OXO Salad Spinner, $23.99 (was $29.99): Salad spinners are an absolutely necessity for any kitchen where salads are made. This one from OXO is one of our favorites.
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Stand Mixer Attachment, $89.99 (originally $99.99): Get some extra mileage — and zoodles! — out of your KitchenAid stand mixer with this cool attachment.
- Wüsthof Classic 3.5- Inch Clip Point Paring Knife, $64.99 (usually $78): From one of our favorite knife companies, this paring knife makes quick work of de-veining shrimp, trimming produce, and more