Looking for a French Press with Built-In Coffee Grinder

(Image credit: Faith Durand)

Q: I am looking for a product that has a coffee grinder on the top and a French press plunger on the bottom. Basically, a French press with a built-in grinder on top.

Does such a thing exist?

Sent by Alix

Editor: Alix, I’ve never see such a thing! I’m curious why you’re looking for it, too. A burr grinder is going to give you the best results when making French press coffee. If you are looking for a compact coffee system for travel or a small apartment, then consider a hand-cranked coffee grinder and a normal French press.

Readers, any advice?

(Image: Faith Durand)