Look We Love: Colorful Runners in the Kitchen
One of the best ways to add a little personality to your kitchen is to add a runner. We love that it can complement or contrast with the style of the kitchen and add warmth and color.
In a sleek modern kitchen, one of the best things to add can be a Persian or kilim inspired rug with lots of color. Or you can keep it simple in a more traditional kitchen with stripes or a simple pattern so you don’t overwhelm the rest of the decor. Not only will it make your kitchen feel warmer, but it can also make the space feel bigger. Thank you, optical illusions!
Here are eight of our favorite kitchens with floor runners. Which is your favorite?
- Simone LeBlanc’s home on Paige Jones
- Oakland Kitchen Remodel via Camber Construction on Houzz
- The Bonds’ Hamptons Home via Architectural Digest
- Anne & Richard’s Loving Renovation at the El Dorado via Apartment Therapy
- Kingsway Home via Laura Hay Decor & Design
- Kilim Runner via Anne Rue Interiors
- Carmel Residence via Dirk Denison Architects
- White Cottage Kitchen via Better Homes & Gardens