8 Stylish Glass Dining Tables
Your dining table can be one of the more significant furniture investments in your home. Finding the one that is just right for your space, budget, and style is tricky.
When you’re looking for options, don’t forget about the glass-topped dining table. Glass tables can be incredibly versatile. You can use a glass top with an unusual base for an artistic look, or with a slim metal frame to make a small space seem more open. Take a look at these eight examples to get ideas for how a glass table might work in your space.
- Black, Gold & Glass – Lonny: This glam dining room is a great example of how luxe a glass dining table can feel. It’s all about what you pair it with.
- Base Focus – Tom Faulkner: The base of this dining table is a complete work of art, so of course you don’t want to hide it under a heavy base.
- High Contrast – Alexander Pollack: A smooth glass table top adds some contrast to the warmth of the wood and natural fibers in this dining room.
- Colorful Chairs – John Henry Architects: When you already have a lot of color from artwork, chairs, and painted doors, you don’t need a colorful dining table. The glass table here really lets the other colors shine.
- Mid-Century Modern – Wheeler Kearns Architects: This dining room is a great example of clean design that sacrifices personality. The glass-topped table is the perfect complement to the rest of the furniture.
- Bistro Table – Lonny: To keep this corner feeling airy and open, the glass table is paired with lucite chairs, making the dining set almost invisible.
- White & Glass – Gianna Camilotti Interiors: The stark white of this converted church combined with the decorative windows means a glass dining table is basically a necessity.
- Green Glass – Adrienne Chinn Design: Lest you think all glass table tops have to be perfectly clear, take a look at this greenish frosted glass table. It’s the perfect echo of the accent wall color.