10 Bright & Colorful Ovens
Sleek white kitchens are nice, but we love them even more when they have a bold streak of color somewhere. Yes, it’s easy to add color with accessories, but sometimes an even braver statement is called for. Case in point: these stunning kitchens with bright, colorful ovens. You can find a range in any color of the rainbow, but here are a few of our favorite hues.
- Golden Yellow – Sustainable Kitchens: This sunshine yellow oven really brightens up this kitchen without overwhelming it.
- Cobalt Blue – Gaspar’s: This kitchen gets bonus points for matching the hood to the cobalt blue oven.
- Grass Green – Apartment Therapy: If green cabinets are too much for you to handle, a green stove might be the way to go instead. We especially love this retro version.
- Coordinating Blue – Blue Star on Houzz: Not only does this lovely blue range and hood coordinate with the patterned tile floor, but it gets a fancy upgrade with copper fixtures.
- Cherry Red – Country Living: Red kitchen accents definitely make a bold statement, and we love how this range and hood round out the retro design.
- Orange & Mint – Kitchen Studio KC: This bright range might be a surprising choice to pair with light mint green cabinets, but the effect is stunning. Plus it matches the curtains hanging over the window above the sink.
- Golden Yellow – Mueller Nicholls Builders: This double oven is a sunny spot in a kitchen filled with dark wood. We also love the coordinating Le Creuset tea kettle on top.
- Muted Turquoise – Samantha Kate Design: This sleek kitchen benefits from a pop of color. But we love the fact that the muted hue doesn’t overwhelm the space.
- Orange Backsplash – Zinc Art + Interiors: The hood isn’t the only thing you can coordinate with a colorful stove. You can also include a colorful backsplash panel.
- Terracotta Oven – Mark Sullivan Homes: Perfect for a Mediterranean-style kitchen, this terracotta oven coordinates with the tile work and the canisters on the counter.