If you're not craving a stack of syrupy buttermilk pancakes after this week-long ode to the breakfast table, then you might need to stare at this photo a little longer. But hey, if pancakes aren't your style, we also have warm breakfast pizzas topped with smashed avocados and sunny eggs, a savory vegetarian congee to satisfy morning cravings, and orange poppy seed muffins that you can grab on your way out the door. Need more ideas? Skim through all our recipes from the past week and find out what you'll be having for breakfast this weekend.
- Lofty Buttermilk Pancakes
- Honeyed Grapefruit Yogurt Parfait with Popped Amaranth
- Baked Ricotta Blintzes with Fresh Cherry Sauce
- Avocado and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- White Cosmo Cocktail
- Brown Rice Congee with Shiitake Mushrooms and Greens
- Orange Poppy Seed Muffins