Living Gluten-Free: 15 Tips, Resources, and Recipes
Giving up wheat can feel like an insurmountable challenge to someone who loves food and cooking…at least first. Gluten-free grains and flours like quinoa, amaranth, and millet are more available now than ever. And we seem to find a new one calling out to us every time we go shopping! We’ve rounded up our top posts about gluten-free cooking from the past year, everything from a guide to Asian noodles to a recipe for delicious chickpea socca.
• 6 9 Essential Things for a Joyful Gluten-Free LIfe
• 7 Good News! King Arthur Now Carries Gluten-Free Flours
• 8 Gluten-Free Baking: How to Make an Easy Flour Substitute
• 9 What Are Some Good Recipes for Gluten-Free Tart Dough?
• 10 Can You Recommend Good Gluten-Free Resources?
• 11 Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw: Emmy’s Macaroons
• 12 Gluten-Free Cereal Picks: Puffins
• 13 Kitchen Experiments: Homemade Soba Noodles
• 14 Recipe: Maple-Cinnamon Popcorn Wafers
• 15 Recipe: Gluten-Free Vietnamese Crepes
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)