Lighten Up & Cheer! 10 Lighter, Healthier Super Bowl Snacks
I’m not a huge sports fan. The Super Bowl has never been my cup of tea. But I love all of the excitement surrounding the day, I get a kick out of some of the ads, and I always love a good excuse to eat a few festive snacks. Here are 10 lighter snacks to consider!
While nachos, chicken wings and creamy blue cheese dip tend to be standard fare while watching the game, I’ve been thinking more and more about healthy snacks that will still give you cause to celebrate without setting those resolutions back ten steps. From kale chips to delicious dips, here are ten ideas to lighten up your Super Bowl spread this year.
• White Bean Dip – Woman’s Day
• Sesame Salt Kale Chips – Turntable Kitchen
• Cottage Cheese Veggie Dip – USA Today
• Red Lentil Hummus – In Good Taste
• Tarragon-Yogurt Dip – Whole Living
• Rosemary Roasted Almonds – Cooking Light
• Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips – Two Peas and Their Pods
• Creamy Feta Walnut Dip – Real Simple
• Whole Wheat Pita Chips with Garbanzo Bean-Cumin Dip – Epicurious
• Spiced Chicken and Grape Skewers – Food Network
What are you planning to serve at your Super Bowl party?
Related: 15 Snacks to Fuel Your Workday