We love a good potluck, but having one at the office can definitely pose some issues. Unless your office kitchen is fully equipped or you're ok lugging in your slow-cooker, hot dishes are out. The fridge also fills quickly, so dishes that don't have to be refrigerated are best. Here are a few ideas for office potluck dishes - what are yours?
No Refrigeration Required - When fridge space is at a premium
• Pretzel Bites with Mustard Dipping Sauce
• Walnut Bread - especially when shaped into dinner rolls
• Sticky Lemon Rolls with Cream Cheese Glaze
• Vegan Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes
• Gooey Chewy Graham Cracker Bars
Easy to Transport - Light and compact recipes for those of us commuting by bus or train
The Works - For those who have a full kitchen, ample fridge space, or can bring in a slow-cooker
What are your favorite dishes to bring to an office potluck?