Let’s Get Really Excited About Rhubarb With These 10 Recipes
Rhubarb gives me a little thrill when I see it for the first time at the grocery store in the spring, because it signals the start of a whole new season. While this first sign of spring can grow well into the summer in cooler climates, many markets quit carrying it by June. So eat up now!
And don’t stop at pie — we have a rhubarb crumble pie, yes, but also a Big Pink Cake, a rhubarb margarita, and even rhubarb curd and rhubarb juice! Here are ten ways to really get into rhubarb this month.
10 Rhubarb Recipes
- Retro Recipe: Big Pink Rhubarb Cake
- Recipe: Strawberry-Rhubarb Streusel Bars
- Recipe: Rhubarb Curd
- Spring Recipe: Rhubarb Crumble Pie
- Gluten-Free Recipe: Rhubarb Coconut Honey Tart
- An IKEA-Inspired Cocktail Recipe: Rhubarb Margarita
- Tart and Tangy: Homemade Rhubarb Juice
- Dessert Recipe: Blackberry Rhubarb Crumble
- Recipe: Poached Rhubarb Royale (try it on top of homemade yogurt!)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Roasted Rhubarb Clafouti