Every week we bring you our favorite eating and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass by this recipe from Madhur Jaffrey: chicken that calls for an entire half pound of cilantro leaves! Plus there's a gift guide for gluten-free cooks, a Mobius strip doughnut, and rabbit and garlic soup.
• Dinner Tonight: Lemony Chicken with Cilantro Sauce - Half a pound of cilantro can't be wrong.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Pasta with Brown Butter and Sage - Another great weeknight dinner.
• Gift Guide: For Gluten-Free Cooks and Eaters - Rice pasta, pomegranate molasses, containers for all those tiny bags of miscellaneous gluten-free starches...
• And Now, We Present the Mobius Doughnut - An exercise in doughnut contortions.
• The Nasty Bits: Rabbit and Garlic Soup - Chichi continues her series on the parts we don't want to talk about, but that are actually very, very good.
Previous Good Eats: Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Chives, and Tomato
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)