Lemony Chicken with Cilantro Sauce
Every week we bring you our favorite eating and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn’t pass by this recipe from Madhur Jaffrey: chicken that calls for an entire half pound of cilantro leaves! Plus there’s a gift guide for gluten-free cooks, a Mobius strip doughnut, and rabbit and garlic soup.
• Dinner Tonight: Lemony Chicken with Cilantro Sauce – Half a pound of cilantro can’t be wrong.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Pasta with Brown Butter and Sage – Another great weeknight dinner.
• Gift Guide: For Gluten-Free Cooks and Eaters – Rice pasta, pomegranate molasses, containers for all those tiny bags of miscellaneous gluten-free starches…
• And Now, We Present the Mobius Doughnut – An exercise in doughnut contortions.
• The Nasty Bits: Rabbit and Garlic Soup – Chichi continues her series on the parts we don’t want to talk about, but that are actually very, very good.
Previous Good Eats: Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Chives, and Tomato
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)