Kitchn Cure: Week Five!… Checking In
Oh, and we will. Today we’re posting a video showing you one of the most basic, sought-after skills: How To Dice An Onion.
Some Cure-takers used the time to catch up, others jumped ahead. And some, like cleverpseudonym, did both. She is on a roll: a roasted chicken using almost all local ingredients, a Bananas Foster made with leftover bananas and rum from a weekend BBQ (and considering making Bananas Foster Bread with those leftovers!), plus she picked up some under-cabinet lights from Ikea and plans to install them this weekend. She’s wondering if anyone has ideas for extra cooked farro… (write back to her in the comments section of the Week Five assignment.
We’re going to post our onion-dicing instructional video in a moment: but for those who can’t wait, take a peek here.
See you on Thursday, when we un-hatch the Week Six assignments. Getting closer!
All The Info
• Kitchn Cure Monday Check-In: How Did the Weekend Bread (or Matzah) Baking Go?
• Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Bread Baking Assignment
• Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Taking Stock and Reporting Back
• Kitchn Cure: Week Four! Fire Up the Stove
• Kitchn Cure: Week Three! Use What Your Mama Gave You
• Kitchn Cure: Week Two! Going Deeper – Goodbye Processed Foods!
• Kitchn Cure: Week One! Getting Started and De-Cluttering Your Food
• All Kitchn Spring Cure 2008 Posts
• The Kitchn Cure Flickr Pool Page