zarprey says, "Here are my roasted veggies for the spring kitchen cure - tomorrow they're getting turned into soup!" We say, yum!
Where are you at in your Kitchen Cure so far?
Also, we haven't forgotten about all the feedback and requests in the initial Cure sign-up form. You asked for everything from knife skills to coordinating a whole meal in an hour, to tips for cooking meat, to other requests for ideas and skills in cooking.
Are those things still on your mind too? If those and other things that you're hoping for from the Cure are on your mind, post them here in the comments.
This is our first Kitchen Cure and we're moving quickly through cleaning, reorganizing, basic cooking and into the dinner party. If you want us to slow down and focus on one thing more, tell us! Or if you are looking for specific things to get woven into the Cure, tell us here again - we have lots still coming, but we wanted to take a deep breath here at the halfway point and see where you all are.
All The Info
• Kitchen Cure: Week Four! Fire Up the Stove
• Kitchn Cure: Week Three! Use What Your Mama Gave You
• Kitchn Cure: Week Two! Going Deeper - Goodbye Processed Foods!
• Kitchn Cure: Week One! Getting Started and De-Cluttering Your Food
• All Kitchn Spring Cure 2008 Posts
• The Kitchn Cure Flickr Pool Page