5 Things to Help You Be a Better Shopper
It’s time to start your holiday shopping! Or perhaps you’ve already started? (If so, we applaud your dedication and organization!) Either way, you might be doing it wrong if you aren’t arming yourself with these necessary supplies.
Here are five things to pack with you to help any shopping excursion run a little more smoothly.
- Let’s Do This Notepad, $8 at Rifle Paper Co.: You can’t be an efficient shopper without a shopping list. And it may as well be the cutest one you can find, which leads us to this adorable (and inspiring) notepad.
- Xtra Boom Headphone, $24.95 at Typo: By your third or fourth trip to the mall, you will probably need these headphones to drown out the holiday music. No offense, Mariah!
- Woven Grey Market Tote, $36 at Maika: Bring your own bag and no one will be able to guess what you’ve bought them when you get home.
- Gold Stripe Thermal Mug, $18 at Kate Spade: Shopping is exhausting and you need to stay alert. Fill this insulated mug up with 16 ounces of coffee to go.
- NuGo Apple Cobbler Fiber Bar, $8 for 5 at NuGo Fiber: Remember what we said about shopping being exhausting? You’ll need to refuel at some point, so pack one of these fiber bars. They’re way less messy than packing an actual apple cobbler.