The Best Dish Soap Bottle & 4 More Fun Finds for Your Sink
There’s no point in sugar-coating it: Washing dishes can be the pits. Of course, there are a few things you can do to make the chore better, faster, and more fun. One of those? Surround yourself with functional things.
These pretty and useful finds should make the task at hand a lot more fun. Or at least, a little more fun.
- Compact Dishrack, $30 at Simple Human: Washing dishes isn’t going to be enjoyable if you don’t have a place to put them when you’re done rinsing them. This drying rack has a tiny footprint and a swivel spout that rotates to drain water directly into the sink. If you don’t like this one, perhaps one of these will float your boat.
- Natural Latex Cleaning Gloves, $9 at Full Circle Home: Dishwashing gloves are always a yes. (See why, here.) This pair is great because of the color and playful plaid pattern. They also have cuffs (to keep you dry), a soft lining (for comfort and so you can crank up the hot water), and a loop (for hanging dry).
- HAY Tea Towels, $18 for two at Moma Store: These towels, made from a durable cotton blend, are bright and cherry. Just like you (will be)!
- Recycled Glass Oil Dispenser, $30 at Terrain: We have gone on and on about how much we love this dispenser for soap. Here we go one more time: it’s pretty, practical, and so much nicer than those plastic spouts that get all goopy.
- Spaghetti Scrub, $12 for two: Another dishwashing item we love? These adorable and effective spaghetti scrub sponges. They’re wacky-looking and they actually work.
Have a blast at the sink: 12 Ways to Make Washing Dishes Better, Faster, and More Fun