Kitchens with French Doors
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
The ice outside has us dreaming of quite the opposite: opening our kitchens fully to a warm and verdant outdoors. Since the kitchen is such a function-heavy space, it can often feel a little cold at any time of the year. But kitchens with french doors feel so homey and welcoming. The extra light and ability to connect indoors and out make french doors a high-impact detail with endless appeal.
Here are a few french doors we spotted in kitchens that just wouldn’t be the same without them:
- The green outdoors is just steps away from this kitchen island in Country Living.
- French doors allow this kitchen in Sunset to open completely onto an adjacent deck.
- These sliding doors look like french doors but save space.
- An entire wall of windows and french doors by Fowler Architects
- Who wouldn’t have their kitchen open given this awesome ocean view as featured in House Beautiful?
Related: A Window Over the Kitchen Sink
(Images: Country Living, Sunset, Chris Madden, Fowler Architects, Ellen McDermott/House Beautiful)
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.