Kitchen Gallery: Deeply Colorful International Kitchens
Small Cool 2009 is in the voting stage now (have you voted for your favorite small cool space yet?) and as we reviewed some of the entries we realized that the international entrants often have the most vibrant, vividly colored kitchens. Here are a few that struck us, with colors that run from wildly bright to deep and intense, and locations from Paris to Singapore to India.
• 1 Lisa and Jeremie’s Parisian Open Space Paris, France
• 2 memerika’s Restrained Palette Cluj Napoca, Romania
• 3 Mujiri’s Green Field Singapore (The kitchen can be seen at the back of the living area.)
• 4 Bernard’s Light and Bright Home Regina, Saskatchewan
• 5 Rajiv’s’s Amalgam of Styles Bangalore, India