Kitchen Spotlight: Giulia’s Light and Airy
We showed you one photo from Giulia’s lovely white kitchen a little earlier today, on our question about your kitchen non-negotiables. Here are a few more photos from her white galley kitchen. We love the tall ceilings and great storage, and we picked up a few ideas we may apply to our next kitchen.
• Hot apple muffins. Giulia’s a baker!
• As seen in the top photo, all of Giulia’s appliances are hidden. She has the microwave in a small hidden cabinet, and this here is her freezer drawer. The fridge is above, also hidden behind cabinet doors. Love this.
• The potholders and clock give a colorful and slightly retro feel without being over the top.
• Red ceramic utensil holder and big thick butcher block cutting board.
• A few plants on the windowsill.
• Great bright kitchen! We would love to bake in this kitchen; it feels airy, sunny, pleasant and homey.
• And to round it out, the dining room. Also clean and simple, but still warm and homey.
• See the whole house tour here: House Tour: Giulia’s ‘Fantasy Girl’ Formula
Related: Phoebe’s Crisp Organic