Kitchen Spotlight: Anna’s Sleek Black and White
Here are some photos of Anna’s remodeled Victorian kitchen – all in black, white, and steel…
• Above: We like the simple black cupboards. They have just enough sheen to keep from feeling overpoweringly dark.
• Open storage – we admire how neatly this is all arranged! Another butcher block table…
• So well-edited, with those bright pops of red!
• Black and white mugs.
• We like this pot a lot – anyone know where it’s from?
• So much light – we hope to always have a kitchen with plenty of natural light.
• The red and blue spots of color (note the picture over the stove) are pulled together so well. It would be a pleasure to cook in this kitchen!
What would you cook here? We’re thinking homemade sushi and handrolls, and sleek ganache-enrobed cakes.
• See the whole house tour here: Anna’s Old-and-New Newburgh Victorian at AT: New York