We were blown away by the eating, dining, and gardening spaces in artist Eric Rewitzer and Annie Galvin's San Francisco home. This house tour from AT:SF was so bright, bold, and welcoming that we immediately wanted to see more of the kitchen. Fortunately there are plenty of photos of this kitchen, including its most distinctive feature - a handpainted bar.
• Colorful dining room that leads into the kitchen. You can see immediately that there is plenty of color and light in this house!
• Annie, an artist, handpainted leaves and branches on the bar. They say it's always a conversation starter!
• An up-close look at the bar, along with some small tiles they picked up Orvieto, Italy.
• Another chalkboard! We were just looking at another kitchen chalkboard this morning.
• The kitchen hutch and workspace unit is from IKEA. It's the VÄRDE freestanding base cabinet, which sells for only $350. It seems to work perfectly here.
• The wall color is so bright and welcoming, and we love the personal art that fills up this kitchen. Lilacs and lavender from the garden don't hurt either.
• A view of the L-shaped kitchen.
• Any kitchen that looks out onto this landscaped garden would be a treasure.
• See the whole house tour here: SF House Tour: Annie and Eric's Art-Filled Ocean Beach House
(Images: Elizabeth F. Clayton)