Kitchen Cure Survey: How’s It Going?
“I wanted something fresh and colorful and food related for the kitchen.”
Hello, Cure-takers! After a flood of emails and photos in the first few weeks, things have been a little quiet. Nary a peep from you in a few days, so we’re sending up a hallo and a flare to see how things are going for you. (Maybe you’re so busy scrubbing your kitchens and sharpening your knives you haven’t had a moment to check in!) Where are you at in the Cure, and are you feeling good about your progress so far? There are 831 of you signed up — we’d love to hear from you all right here!
Thank you so much to everyone who has sent photos and stories from their Kitchen Cure so far. Your sharing really makes this an inspirational event! Please continue to send us reports and photos as the Cure progresses; we are looking forward to sharing them here.
And if you are struggling to follow along, no worries! The Kitchen Cure is to help YOU get YOUR kitchen in a more pleasant state. We all have dark corners and challenges in our kitchens, and these six weeks are designed to help you get some of those cleared away and also to give you inspiration to start fresh in your cooking for spring. Take what you need and leave the rest. But we’d love to hear from you and see how it’s going!
• Send us photos!
• Current Kitchen Cure Assignment: Kitchen Cure Week #4: Cooking Basics and One New Technique
Kitchen Cure 2009 Process
• The week’s assignment is posted on Monday – You have a week and a full weekend to get it done before moving onto the next thing.
• Check-in and update is posted on Friday – We’ll do a check-in like this one every Friday, so you can see how it’s going for everyone and get some inspiration to push you through the weekend.
• Assignment-related posts every day! – Every day we’ll post one or two tips, good ideas, or resources to help you complete this week’s assignment.
• Flickr Group: 2009 Kitchen Cure – For sharing photos
• Submit your photos and updates directly to The Kitchn – You can also send your photos and updates directly to us. This is the first place we’ll look when putting together these check-in posts.
• Kitchen Cure Homepage – You can always access all assignments, check-ins, submission form, tip posts, and the discussion board right here on the Kitchen Cure homepage.