Lab-Inspired Cooking Gear for Adventures in Kitchen Chemistry
updated May 1, 2019
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
Erlenmeyer flasks, test tubes, and lab-style mixing bottles are just a few of the chem lab-inspired goodies making us happy this week.
- Erlenmeyer Decanter: Why not let your favorite red breathe in this flask-style decanter? The handle and stopper make it easier to use than a traditional lab supply.
- Periodic Table Cutting Board: We’re guessing you’ll use this beautiful cutting and serving board more than just periodically.
- Flavors of America Salt Collection: Experiment with these different salt varieties and your kitchen will start to feel like a laboratory.
- Earl Oil & Vinegar Drizzlers: These cruets have the extra benefit of measuring just how much oil and vinegar you’ve used when you’re dressing your salad.
- Flex-It Silicone Measuring Cups: While you might not find these measuring cups in an actual lab, the flexible silicone makes them much easier to use than a standard beaker.
- Organic Soda Making Kit: Go beyond syrup and seltzer with this soda-making kit that gets its carbonation from fermenting yeast in the different sodas.