Lab-Inspired Cooking Gear for Adventures in Kitchen Chemistry
Erlenmeyer flasks, test tubes, and lab-style mixing bottles are just a few of the chem lab-inspired goodies making us happy this week.
- Erlenmeyer Decanter: Why not let your favorite red breathe in this flask-style decanter? The handle and stopper make it easier to use than a traditional lab supply.
- Periodic Table Cutting Board: We’re guessing you’ll use this beautiful cutting and serving board more than just periodically.
- Flavors of America Salt Collection: Experiment with these different salt varieties and your kitchen will start to feel like a laboratory.
- Earl Oil & Vinegar Drizzlers: These cruets have the extra benefit of measuring just how much oil and vinegar you’ve used when you’re dressing your salad.
- Flex-It Silicone Measuring Cups: While you might not find these measuring cups in an actual lab, the flexible silicone makes them much easier to use than a standard beaker.
- Organic Soda Making Kit: Go beyond syrup and seltzer with this soda-making kit that gets its carbonation from fermenting yeast in the different sodas.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Apr 15, 2015