Halo Top Just Launched 7 Keto-Friendly Flavors — Including Jelly Donut
Halo Top? More like KETO Top! Get it? Because Halo Top, the low-cal ice cream darling, just launched seven brand new keto-friendly pints.
Dubbed The Keto Series, these pints, which retail for around $5.99, have net carbs ranging from 5 to 10 grams, depending on the flavor. While The Keto Series flavors are higher in calories than the standard Halo Top options, they’re still lower than regular ice cream at 410 to 630 per pint (because they’re made with skim milk, which is lower in calories than regular milk). And, again, they come in seven fun flavors. Let’s take a look at the options, shall we?
- Peanut Butter Chocolate: This treat has peanut butter, mini peanut butter cups, and chocolate swirl. Calories/pint: 630, Net Carbs/pint: 8g
- Caramel Butter Pecan: If you like regular butter pecan, it’s worth considering this swap. It’s got swirls of buttery caramel syrup and pieces of roasted pecans. Calories/pint: 460, Net Carbs/pint: 5g
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Don’t be surprised when you find real cheesecake pieces (made with real cream cheese) in this chocolatey frozen treat. Calories/pint: 470, Net Carbs/pint: 10g
- Jelly Donut: Strawberry swirl and real glazed donut pieces join forces in this special pint. Calories/pint: 450, Net Carbs/pint: 7g
- Berry Swirl: Promised to make you feel like “spring has sprung,” this pint has lots of blueberries and strawberries — and syrup swirls of both fruity flavors. Calories/pint: 410, Net Carbs/pint: 8g
- Banana Cream Pie: Creamy bananas! Chocolate syrup! And “pie flavors”? That’s officially what Halo Top says. And honestly, it sounds like perfection. Calories/pint: 500, Net Carbs/pint: 8g
- White Chocolaty Macadamia Nut: Perhaps the most sophisticated of the seven new pints, this one has macadamia nut and white chocolate — a decidedly grown-up attitude. Calories/pint: 460, Net Carbs/pint: 8g
Look for these new flavors in the freezer sections of grocery stores nationwide.
Have you tried these new keto-friendly Halo Top pints yet? What’d you think?