Editor’s Choice: Kathryn’s Favorite Posts of 2008 Best of 2008
What were Kathryn’s favorite posts from 2008? Read on and see…
• My Use Caution When Eating Escolar post here on The Kitchn. Because it cracks me up that I could have written that kind of post on a food blog.
• Faith’s Lamb Ragu post. I made this recipe twice this year, and have portions of it in my freezer. It’s wonderful.
• Sara Kate’s Cipollini and Mushroom Tart, which impressed the guests of a dinner party I threw.
• Elizabeth’s Pickled Cocktail Garnishes for Bloody Marys, because I love pickles and love learning to make my own things.
• Cornmeal Fennel Cookies – my new favorite cookie.