Justice is Served, But More So After Lunch
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A fascinating look at the relationship between lunch and justice in the courts. Plus, the FDA is expressing concern over informal breast milk sharing among mothers and babies.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Insiders’ wine secrets worth taking to heart – Oregonian
• In Orthodox Jewish Enclaves, Alarm Over Eating Disorders – NYT
• Chocolate milk stirs controversy in schools – Washington Post
• Justice is Served, But More So After Lunch – Discover Magazine
• The Corn Belt Debate: Crops or Cattle? – – NPR
• UK inflation slows as stores cut food prices – Bloomberg
• Mothers share breast milk despite FDA concerns – Washington Post
• Blueberries: Diet potential is studied – Chicago Tribune
• Schools vs. parents: Who decides what’s for lunch? – AJC
• Food Network Launches Wine Label – YumSugar
(Image: Food News Journal)