Attention, Target shoppers: The next Hearth & Hand with Magnolia refresh has arrived in stores and online! The collection focuses on Easter decor and entertaining, which works out well, considering spring is just around the corner. We heart the new items and, of course, Joanna does too: "I love everything about this collection and truly believe it embodies the spirit of Magnolia," she says.
She even picked some of her favorite pieces. Keep reading to see what made her short list.
- Green Pedestal Dessert Bowl, $6: If you're nostalgic for vintage Jadeite, you'll love Chip and Joanna's spring line. In addition to these bowls, there's also a matching cupcake stand, salt and pepper shakers, and more. And they're way less expensive than the antique stuff.
- Serving Platter, $30: It's no surprise Joanna picked this beaded serving plate — we all know how much she loves to pay attention to detail, and this platter has plenty of detail.
- Bunny Serve Bowl, $25: Easter will be here before you know it. This bowl — and the other Easter elements in the line — is fun yet polished.
- 2-Tier Wood & Metal Cake Stand, $33: "This 2-tiered server is great because it maximizes vertical space, and I love the mix of the galvanized metal and wood," she says.
- Glass Fluted Tumbler, $4: More beaded details! It looks like fancy crystal and it can go in the dishwasher.
- Stoneware Loaf Pan, $17: "The design gives this bakeware extra character," Joanna says. "I love that it's beautiful enough to go straight from the oven to your tabletop."
Shop the full collection here: Hearth & Hand with Magnolia at Target
More on Chip and Joanna
Browse through the site and then add your own favorite picks below!