Welcome to Saturday, friends. Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include an infographic on the shelf life of food, a tour of a bright, happy kitchen in Chicago, one-handed meal ideas for busy people, 20 satisfying lunches you can make the night before, and the best kitchen items to buy at IKEA. Enjoy!
15. Minus the Mercury: 4 Healthier Alternatives to Canned Tuna
14. How Pinterest Packs a Lunch: 15 Crazy and Creative Lunches
13. The 5 Best Pantry Staples for Emergency Last-Minute Lunches
12. How To Make Easy Irish Soda Bread
11. Pinterest Stays Sensible: 20 Well-Rounded and Perfectly-Packed Lunches
10. Infographic: The Shelf Life of Food