In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Cucumber harvest in space. Plus, lots of news and analysis of the E. coli outbreak in Europe.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Nestlé Invents Luxury Baby Formula Machine - TIME
• Business Lunches Beat the Clock - Wall Street Journal
• WHO: Time Running Out To Find E. Coli Source - Huff Post
• Elusive Explanations for an E. Coli Outbreak - New York Times
• Decline in Culinary School Enrollment Not a Concern - Seattle Weekly
• Japanese Astronaut to Harvest Cucumbers in Space - Guardian
• Cranberry Juice Can Cure Ulcers - New York Times
• Foodborne Illness Sufferers Confront Meds Shortage - Seattle Weekly
• Mozambique's Struggles Fueled By The Price Of Bread - NPR
• Number of Rare E. Coli Cases in U.S. Rose Last Year - New York Times
(Image: Food News Journal)