Japanese Astronaut to Harvest Cucumbers in Space
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Cucumber harvest in space. Plus, lots of news and analysis of the E. coli outbreak in Europe.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Nestlé Invents Luxury Baby Formula Machine – TIME
• Business Lunches Beat the Clock – Wall Street Journal
• WHO: Time Running Out To Find E. Coli Source – Huff Post
• Elusive Explanations for an E. Coli Outbreak – New York Times
• Decline in Culinary School Enrollment Not a Concern – Seattle Weekly
• Japanese Astronaut to Harvest Cucumbers in Space – Guardian
• Cranberry Juice Can Cure Ulcers – New York Times
• Foodborne Illness Sufferers Confront Meds Shortage – Seattle Weekly
• Mozambique’s Struggles Fueled By The Price Of Bread – NPR
• Number of Rare E. Coli Cases in U.S. Rose Last Year – New York Times
(Image: Food News Journal)