It’s Week 4 of the Love Your Kitchen Challenge!
It’s the home stretch for the Love Your Kitchen Challenge! We’re on to week four, and here are the tasks for this week from our friends at Every Day With Rachael Ray. Remember, follow them on Instagram and tag your completed challenges with #RRKitchenLoveSweepstakes for a chance to win $2500 (and a copy of The Kitchn Cookbook).
Love Your Kitchen Challenge: Week 4
Here’s your last week of challenges! Watch our Instagram too to see how we put these to work in our own home kitchens.
Monday, September 29: Clear the clutter
- Donate or toss out two kitchen tools you haven’t used in the past six months. Trust us: If you’re not sure what it does, you don’t need it!
Tuesday, September 30: Get hooked!
- Add a hook or bar to hold towels, tools or aprons in your kitchen.
Wednesday, October 1: Pantry Staple Wednesday
- Organize your now-stocked pantry, then make a meal using one of your staples
Thursday, October 2: We won’t judge!
- Show us your junk drawer—then organize it!
Friday, October 3: Tech talk
- Gotta have tunes, your phone or your iPad in the kitchen? Show us the must-have tech item you can’t live without while you’re cooking.
Saturday, October 4: Weekend Project
- Add some color to your kitchen: Line cabinets or drawers with decorative paper, add a fresh coat of paint to the wall or buy a pretty new set of dish towels.