It’s Not Too Late: Get a Prime Day Deal on a SodaStream Fizzi
As soon as the SodaStream burst onto the U.S. market, people became instantly obsessed. Homemade seltzer and sodas on demand? Yes, please. The original SodaStream was fun to use and a big money-saver (especially if you were in the habit of regularly shelling out cash for LaCroix by the case). Now, many years later, there are a bunch of different models on the market.
If you haven’t met the SodaStream Fizzi, allow us to introduce you.
SodaStream Fizzi, $60
Sleeker and more modern-looking than the original SodaStream, the Fizzi does everything the original does. The best part: It’s currently marked down to just $60 (from $80), which is the exact same deal that was being offered during Amazon Prime Day earlier this month. So if you were too busy to shop on Prime Day, perhaps you have a little time now?
More on Seltzer and SodaStreams
- What Else Can I Make with My SodaStream?
- Hacking a SodaStream
- Does Cold Water Really Make Fizzier Seltzer?
- 5 Ways to Use Seltzer in Your Cooking
- What’s the Difference Between Club Soda, Seltzer, and Sparkling Mineral Water?
- An Easy, Elegant Idea: Make Your Own Sparkling Herbal Water