Is Gulf Seafood Finally Safe to Eat?
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The Atlantic examines the state of Gulf seafood, post-oil spill. Plus, why gas grills are evil, and Sandra Lee signs a deal for five books — including two food novels.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Snack Trucks Thwart School Nutrition Goals – Wall Street Journal
• With no labeling, few realize they’re eating GM foods – LA Times
• Gilt Taste: E-commerce Luring Top Editorial Talent – WWD Media
• Coffee drinkers keep chugging, as prices rise – AP
• Low-priced drumsticks beat path to US dinner tables – Reuters
• Perceiving food as decadent influences hunger hormones – BGlobe
• Sandra Lee has 5-book deal, including food novels – Wash Post
• Va-based food distributor using DNA to track beef – AP
• Barbecuers, Unite! Why Gas Grills Are Evil – TIME
• Gulf Seafood: Finally Safe to Eat? – Atlantic
(Image: Food News Journal)