A year ago this week we had some good tips on browning butter, making soup, and preserving wine. We also had a gorgeous Scandinavian cabinet, and a site where you can watch Food Network shows in full online. Read on for these posts and more from this time last year.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• How to brown butter.
• Looking for: Multi-purpose drinking glasses.
• How to build a cabinet out of IKEA VARDE units.
• A tour of Grand Central Market.
• How do I keep veggies crisp in the fridge?
• Cool treat for sore throats: Influenza sorbet.
• How to preserve wine.
• Amazing design concepts for the kitchen — from silly to sensible.
• Watch full episodes of Food Network shows online.
• Full archive from this week last year.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Are $15 Tomatoes Worth It? Plus Kenyan Food & The Claw