Ina Garten’s Lemon Cake, Barley Tea, and Samoas Bars
This week a year ago we were talking about Ina Garten’s lemon cake, 101 Cookbooks’ salt-kissed buttermilk cake, and yogurt-dill biscuits. We reviewed a variable-temperature electric kettle, and we made Korean tea and the Spanglish sandwich for Tax Night. Read on for these posts and more from this time last year!
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Hello! Samoas bars – delicious.
• Simple green idea: tools for eating locally.
• Korean tea made with corn, beans, and barley.
• Steamboat, hot pot, shabu shabu — whatever you call it, it’s delicious.
• Would you buy hardboiled eggs, pre-peeled?
• Up late for tax night? Try a Spanglish sandwich with avocado.
• Product review: Breville variable temperature kettle.
• See entire archive from this week a year ago.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Chicken in Coconut Milk and a Poetic Farmhouse Kitchen