Why Wine Drinking and Monogamy Go Together
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Two economists explore drunkenness and mating habits. Plus, the Maine legislature wants to claim whoopie pies as the state dessert, in spite of Pennsylvania’s collective dismay.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Greenpeace releases first tuna brand sustainability ranking – FIS
• – NPR
• Facebook ‘fuels eating disorders’ – Metro UK
• E.P.A. Plans First Rules on Perchlorate in Drinking Water – NYT
• Fish consumption hits all time hig – Food Navigator
• Boy Bagged For Taking Eco-Unfriendly Ziploc to School – ABC News
• Get Over White Meat. Join the Dark Side! – TIME
• Why wine drinking and monogamy go together – Globe & Mail
• Safeway Sued for Failing to Issue Recall Alerts – FSN
• China sets sights on soybean imports – Reuters
(Image: Food News Journal)