Huddleson Linens wants to bring back the tablecloth. Established in Los Angeles in 2011, Huddleson's high-end table linens are made from super-soft Italian linen meant to last a lifetime. The quality of the linen itself would make these worth a look, but it's the company's designs — inspired by everything from Moroccan motifs to modern art and the natural world — that really makes these pieces stand out.
The full collection offers designs for tablecloths, placemats, runners, and napkins. These are definitely investment pieces, with tablecloths starting at $190 and linen napkins running $160 for a set of eight. But aren't they beautiful? I adore the Anfa Blue tablecloth — so chic and slightly casual.
- Sloan Silver Square Tablecloth, $190
- Anfa Blue Rectangular Tablecloth, $295+
- Picadilly Polka Dot Round Tablecloth, $180+
- Cromford Rectangular Linen Tablecloth, $260+
- Crow Rectangular Linen Tablecloth, $260+
- Blossom Linen Table Runner, $80
- Lovebirds Napkins, $160 for set of eight
- Italian Linen Napkins, $20 per napkin
- Seagram Placemat, $20
- Anfa Blue Placemat, $20
Shop online → Huddleson Linens