Does this October weather have you craving slow-cooked dishes that fill your home with mouthwatering aromas? How do chicken divan, creamy lentil soup, and pumpkin rolls with brown sugar glaze sound to you? From this time last year, we have these recipes plus tips on making them, eating them, and not wasting the leftovers.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Recipe: No-Knead Pumpkin Rolls with Brown Sugar Glaze
• Look! A Peek Inside Jamie Oliver's New Kitchen
• Sweet Potato Cakelets from Good to the Grain by Kim Boyce
• Early Fall Project: Make Fruit Vinegar
• Tip: A Faster, Easier Way to Chop Fresh Herbs
• Hearty, Earthy, and...Lemony? Red Lentil Soup from Orangette
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Tips: How to Stop Wasting Food
• Potato Chips to Bacon Bites: 14 Potato Recipes for Fall
• Recipe: Chicken Divan Casserole from Scratch
• Preparing for Flu Season: Sopa de Ajo
• Chop, Don't Mince: Time-Saving Tips from Mark Bittman
• Good Ways to Add More Protein to My Breakfast?
Previous Friday Flashback: Real Irish Scones & 10 Ways to Eat Spaghetti Tonight