How to Start Cooking at Home & One-Pot Pasta e Fagioli
A year ago, we kicked off the post-holiday season with an entire week dedicated to soups, soups, and more soups. We had recipes galore, from tangy Mulligatawny to a black-eyed pea soup from down south, as well as suggestions for immersion blenders, soup-tastic side dishes, and more.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Kitchen Basics: 15 Ways to Start Cooking at Home
• Cozy Winter Recipe: One-Pot Pasta e Fagioli
• Kitchen Tour: The Bond Street Rooftop Kitchen
• Best Simple Supper: Miso Soup with Rice and Poached Egg
• Immersion Blenders: Should You Buy One?
• Recipe: Black-Eyed Pea Soup with Andouille and Collards
Previous Friday Flashback: How to Buy a KitchenAid & Vegan Thumbprint Cookies