How To Shuck Corn, Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling, Great Frozen Treats, Mainstream Hangover Cures, and Small Cool Kitchens
Happy Saturday, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a scientific look at which method of grilling — charcoal or gas — is better, an explanation for why heirloom tomatoes have scars, a tutorial on how to shuck corn to get rid of all the silks, and all the kitchens from week two of our Small Cool Kitchens contest!
15. 5 Hangover Cures That Went Mainstream
14. What I Fed to 15 Cross-Country Bikers
13. Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: A Scientific Look at Which Method Is Better
12. Drink Recipe: Cold Brewed Jamaica (Hibiscus Iced Tea)
11. Why Do Heirloom Tomatoes Have Scars?
10. How To Shuck Corn Quickly and Cleanly
6. 10 Lemonade Treats to Eat this Summer
3. 15 Frozen Treats to Beat the Heat
Previous Hot Posts: The Best Way to Eat a Salad, How to Pack a Salad in a Jar, Recipes for Hot Weather, and Salad Dressings to Know By Heart